It’s been quite a year, fellas. The echoes of Charlottesville, lawfare, internecine conflict, censorship, an all too familiar series of letdowns by the Republican Party, and a frightening realization of just how thoroughly our government has been corrupted, mar the pages of this year’s story.
We’ve watched good men convicted and harshly sentenced for defending themselves against terrorists. We’ve watched those same terrorists openly brag about their crimes with no fear of repercussion. We’ve watched the highest echelons of our financial system suppress us while helping to finance those terrorists, and likewise for the tech sector.
Internally, those of us with skeletons in our closets saw their closet doors blown straight off the hinges. Our supposed leaders formed a circular firing squad, and emptied their magazines with reckless abandon. Today your humble correspondent faces nearly as much opposition from our own people as from the Jews and their Gentile dupes.
“The Optics Debate” shockingly enough granted us the approval of neither the State nor its media apologists. It did a fine job of tearing this movement apart, though. So to the extent that was its purpose, we can call it a success.
Speaking of optics, one man sympathetic to our plight, said Fuck em, and went in. Lacking direction or hope of a peaceful solution, he walked into a Pittsburgh synagogue during a Bris for a gay couple’s adopted twin sons, shouted “ALL JUST MUST DIE!” and opened fire on those inside.
This gave me a lot to think about.
During Stage 3, I read Siege, by James Mason. The “Read Siege” meme was a lot of fun. We finally found a meme too edgy for the Nazis, and I crowned myself king of the edgelords. This was a feat I had long hoped to accomplish ever since Weev joined us for EP243, and I celebrated this as a great victory.
But as I watched serious debate erupt as to the efficacy and ethics of gunning down non-combatants in a house of worship, I began to question the value of my title. Try though I might to assure everyone that the Radical Agenda is an entertainment program, I am reluctantly forced to accept the reality that people have come to take what I say seriously. It occurred to me that if I endorsed this tactic, even jokingly, I would likely see the results plastered all over the news as Radical Agenda listeners emulated it, effectively ending their lives in suicide missions which served no strategic purpose.
For the first time in a long time I said to myself “You’ve gotta dial this back”.
A recurring question callers have brought to Stage Four has been the future of the Radical Agenda. There is some degree of uncertainty as to how much of a future it even has, whether I should rebrand, whether I should change the tone, try to make it more appealing to a broader audience, self censor, or go harder. I spend a lot of time thinking about this, and I reach no satisfying conclusions.
On the one hand, the Radical Agenda is a work of art. I ought to be able to say as I please, and be treated no worse than any gangster rapper, movie producer, or pornographer.
Nobody blames 50 Cent when blacks gun eachother down on street corners. Nobody sues pornographers when women are sexually abused. Nobody says it’s okay to punch Al Pacino when he plays a Cuban drug kingpin. Nobody refuses to process payments for Rockstar Games when car thieves beat up prostitutes.
The efforts to stifle my artistic expression have thusly infuriated me, and rightly so. At each step of this, I have retaliated by becoming more extreme, and redoubling my efforts to defeat our tormenters.
I began writing about sex and gender to combat the feminist intrusion to the libertarian movement. I began to embrace race realism when Walter Williams told me that political correctness was actually hurting the black community, and solving those problems was “going to require that white people show some backbone, and courage, and not fear being called a racist”. As the Left shifted from whining about words on the Internet to fomenting full blown race war, I likewise escalated my language.
Even then, I always rejected the Nazi branding. I got stuck with the Nazi moniker, literally, for a video where I said “I’m not a fucking Nazi”. At the outset of Stage Three I told the audience that I still wasn’t a Nazi, but that I was going to stop rejecting the branding as yet another form of retaliation. We changed the call in number for the show to 424-3-GO-NAZI, and when the company providing phone service shut us down for hate speech, I got a new number with a new provider, 740-I-AM-1488.
At each of these points along our path I thought I was disincentivizing the interference, and maintaining the artistic integrity of this production.
Today, I realize that I’ve been obediently taking bait from people who seek our destruction. I have become Exhibit A in the Left’s war on Gab, and free speech more broadly. Some have been so bold as to try and associate me with Tucker Carlson, though he has never returned a single email of mine. Radical Agenda listeners have been doxed, fired from their jobs, had their personal relationships destroyed, and become exponentially angrier all along the way.
To say the least of it, these are not the outcomes I sought when I set out down this path. If we are bankrupted, silenced, incarcerated, socially isolated, and killed, it doesn’t matter how right we are. That path amounts to ceding victory to our rivals, and though I think I’ve shown a willingness to suffer tremendously for our cause, forfeit is one indignity I will not abide.
So as 2018 draws to a conclusion, so does Stage Four of the Radical Agenda. We’ll begin Stage Five on our regular schedule, and I assure you that neither I nor any listener will not forget the seriousness of the problems we face, nor which ethnic groups are causing them.
My New Year’s resolution will be to focus more on overcoming the challenges we face, than simply drawing attention and fury to them. We must not allow our foes to cloud our judgement, or lead us into traps. For us to have any hope of salvation whatsoever, we must be financially, socially, politically, and reproductively more successful than our rivals, and those under their spell. We’ll need to do a lot more than bitch about Jews to accomplish this.
But, to go out with a bang, I’ve put together a collection of some of the most degenerate stories of 2018, and a bunch of clips from the show over the last year. We’ll start the show at our regular 5pm Eastern time slot, and go until we run out of gas. If that means we ring in the New Year at midnight together, so be it, but I have my doubts.
Your calls are welcome of course, at 740-I-AM-1488
Join us this and every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 5-7pm Eastern, for another exciting episode of the Radical Agenda. It’s a show about common sense extremism where we talk about timeless ideas, the news of the day, and whatever is on your mind at 740-I-AM-1488
The players on this site now have 24/7/365 streaming content!
You can always listen to live Radical Agenda episodes at
This production is made possible by the financial support of listeners and readers like you. I literally cannot do this without you. I sell shirts, hats, mousepads, and other cool stuff, though sadly, we can only accept cryptocurrency. Or you can just fork over money by donating.
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=hem61&webforms_id=17919802″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]
New Year’s Eve Degeneracy Countdown
- Columnist Says Parents Should Buy Their Kids Sex Toys | The Daily Caller
- Somali Immigrant Allegedly Tried To Rape Woman In Labor | The Daily Caller
- Why rap has overtaken rock as the most popular genre among music fans
- Here’s How Black People Could Use Jury Nullification To Break The Justice System | Above the Law
- Caitlyn Jenner to be dubbed ‘Champion of Israel and LGBTQ Rights’ – OMG – Jerusalem Post
- Planned Parenthood president tells white women to ‘do better’ in fight for equality – CNN
- Sociologist calls for more abortion-based comedy
- Cuckolding can be positive for some couples, study says – CNN
- LGBT activists want people to remember the K for ‘kink’ in LGBTQQICAPF2K – twitchy.com
- Decriminalizing prostitution is central to transgender rights.
- Meet the First Transgender Woman to Breastfeed a Baby
- More Than Half Of Transgender Teachers Surveyed Tell NPR They Are Harassed At Work : NPR Ed : NPR
- Transgender activists and the real war on women | The Spectator
- Mother’s Day cards go gender-neutral | News | The Sunday Times
- Transgender Teachers, Long Isolated, Are Finding Strength In Numbers : NPR Ed : NPR
- Trouble for ‘trans’ – Discrimination, abuse push HIV rate among transgender women to above 40% | News | Jamaica Gleaner
- Transgender child, parents sort through new reality
- Transgender Proudly Admits to Drugging Attendees at Conservative Conference
- Transgender waiter avoids jail for fake rape claims against gay co-worker after becoming ‘infatuated’ with him
- Holy Cross Theology Professor Says Jesus Was a ‘Drag King’ with ‘Queer Desires’
- Few transgender teens and parents willing to delay hormone therapy to preserve fertility | EurekAlert! Science News
- ‘Hateful’ anti-transgender leaflets distributed at women’s FA Cup final – PinkNews · PinkNews
- Mexico bans 17 ‘false’ transgender women running in local elections | Euronews
- Why This Transgender Model Can’t Get A Major Agency To Sign Her | HuffPost
- Transgender killer to undergo sex change on NHS costing taxpayer £20,000 as victim’s family left furious over op – Mirror Online
- Transgender prostitute killed Wilmington mother out of jealousy, D.A. says – Daily Breeze
- Apply Now. Thousands of Transgender Job Opportunities in Financial Services
- AFFIRMATIVE RIGHT: THE TRANS/ SOCIOPATH OVERLAP
- Transgender kids get their own health-care guidelines
- Transgender or Trans-grooming? | Opinion | frontiersman.com
- ‘Brilliant’ but ‘tortured’ 31-year-old transgender artist set herself on fire | Daily Mail Online
- Abortion Group Claims Women Aren’t The Only Ones Who Get Pregnant, Need Abortions
- Chelsea Manning loses longshot bid in Maryland Democratic Senate primary | Fox News
- Starbucks Will Now Pay for ‘Top Surgeries,’ Other Cosmetic Procedures for Its Transgender Employees
- Transplaining: I’m a cisgender man. How do I tell my friends and family my partner is transgender?
- Am I a Satanist? Are you? How Satanism is empowering the trans community | Gender Analysis
- People in open relationships are as happy as monogamous couples, study finds – PinkNews · PinkNews
- Trans Woman Makes History, Will Compete for Spain in Miss Universe
- LGBT Crack-Up: ‘Get the L Out’ Campaign Defends Lesbians Against Transgender ‘Conversion Therapy’ and ‘Rape Culture,’ Showing Feminism and Transgenderism Don’t Mix
- Pedophiles Believe They Should Be A Part Of The LGBT Community | The Daily Caller
- INTO: A Digital Magazine For The Modern Queer World
- Viral Video Gives Chilling Glimpse into the Right’s Anti-Trans Campaign
- Transgender lag ‘sexually abused four female prisoners’ days after arriving at West Yorkshire jail
- State ordered to pay for 2 transgender surgeries – WISC
- A ‘Rainbow Wave?’ 2018 Has More L.G.B.T. Candidates Than Ever – The New York Times
- Jury rejects transgender’s claim that transition medication caused him to try to kill 3 people with an axe Conservative News Today
- NHS threatened with legal action unless it offers transgender people fertility treatment | The Independent
- Medical website ‘Healthline’ jumps on transgender bandwagon with ‘gender-inclusive’ sex guide | Blogs | LifeSite
- Trans Women Try Harder For Less Matches On Dating Apps
- Deadly Violence Against Transgender People Is on the Rise. The Government Isn’t Helping. | American Civil Liberties Union
- Paedophile said ‘if a child is old enough to talk it’s old enough to have sex’ | Metro News
- STDs continue rapid rise in U.S., setting new record, CDC says
- Brown University in row with transgender activists over claims gender dysphoria spreading among children
- HIV, Transgender Residents Hit by South Florida Housing Crunch | Healthiest Communities | US News
- Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Youth More Likely to Experience Mental Health Disorders
- ‘I just want people to look up to me as a transgender pageant queen’ – BBC News
- Risk of HIV/AIDS Among Transgender Individuals Remains High, as Testing Rates Are Still Low: Public Health Watch
- Leyna Bloom Is Fighting to Be the First Transgender Victoria’s Secret Angel / them.
- Peer Pressure and Prior Psychiatric Illness Linked to Gender Issues in Teens
- Transgender Man Who Fooled Women With His Prosthetic Penis and Caused Them ‘Extreme Pain’ Jailed for Sexual Assault
- Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate | Breitbart
- Transgender person accused of rape is remanded into female prison and sexually assaults inmates within days
- 5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms | Daily Wire
- More Yale freshmen identify as LGBTQ than conservative, survey finds – The College Fix
- Transgender kids: the number of WA children seeking to transition up 350 per cent | PerthNow
- Transgender foster children get right for healthcare consistent with gender identity | fox5sandiego.com
- Barriers for transgender voters ahead of the 2018 midterm elections | WTOP
- Friends say Maryland Rite Aid shooter was transgender and felt alienated, but ‘wasn’t a monster’ | Daily Mail Online
- California Allows 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments
- Academics are being harassed over their research into transgender issues | Letter | Society | The Guardian
- Trump Cannot Erase Me and My Transgender Community
- Trans woman wins major legal victory after she was a ‘sex slave’ in prison / LGBTQ Nation
- A Milestone: All Of The Walking Dead’s Relationships Are Now Interracial Or LGBT
- NY Times: My New Vagina Won’t Make Me Happy – Occidental Dissent
- Twitter wants me to shut up and the right wants me to join them; I don’t think I should have to do either
- As Transgender Community Comes Out, Violence Reports Go Up
- Grandma mistakenly booked into all-male jail, staff thought she was transgender
- Meet The World’s First Down Syndrome Drag Troupe “Drag Syndrome”
- Church of England issues transgender advice for clergy | World news | The Guardian
- The Boy Scouts of America may file for bankruptcy because of sex abuse suits
- Man Hides Past as Child Rapist by Becoming Transgender, Changing Name: Allison (née Dennis) Woolbert | Women Are Human
- Why men should give their wives a cheat pass this Christmas
- 10-Year-Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar In New York
- Jack Phillips, Christian baker, hit with new complaint over transgender birthday cake – Washington Times
- San Francisco Establishes World’s First ‘Transgender Cultural District’ | Christian News Network
- Church of England’s plan for transgender baptisms outrages bishops
- Study links early puberty in girls to chemicals in shampoo, toothpaste and soap – even if only used by mother in pregnancy | South China Morning Post
- EU outlaws gender-biased phrases such as ‘man-made’ and ‘manpower’ | Daily Mail Online
- Tom Ford on why all men should be penetrated once: ‘I think it would help them understand women’ – NY Daily News