Unfortunately, this live show will not go on today. I’ll make a follow up announcement soon.
A new year is upon us. A new decade, even. And not a second too soon.
A lot has happened in the last ten years. I joined Facebook, and was subsequently banned, permanently. Same for Twitter, YouTube, and even Gab.
I ran for Congress, and went to jail. Twice for the latter.
I know I am a lot older than I used to be, and not just because of the calender. My perception of time has changed dramatically. In 2010, a month seemed like today’s year.
For example, it seems like only yesterday, Barack Obama was trying to become President, by saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.
In 2012, you could call Bradley Manning by his birth name, and not be accused of a hate crime. Today, you can lose your job for saying that men can’t give birth.
In my view, that has been the most dramatic change about the last decade. The transgender phenomenon was when the culture war went nuclear.
The gays managed to obtain acceptance, normalcy, and even “marriage” by, more or less, behaving like otherwise normal people. They made arguments that strongly resembled coherence. They talked about the privacy of their own bedrooms. They talked about being treated equally. They participated in politics. They fought in the courts. They brought reasonable people to their side. They won, and most people were more or less okay with that.
Transgenderism lacked the patience to take that route. It seemed like, before Kim Davis had even been released from jail, some alien force just tried to insist that transgenderism was the whole point of the Constitution of the United States.
It wasn’t just deplorables like me who noticed this, either. A “transgender woman” (man who wants to be a woman), going by the name of Tea Uglow, decided to look at all the news coverage between August of 2018 and August of 2019. Uglow published those findings in a piece titled “Yours sincerely, the fourth estate”.
Uglow was interviewed by Mashable.com about it, and this quote stands out.
One of the key things that stood out to Uglow when sifting through the results was the sheer volume of stories relating to a relatively small percentage of the population. “Nearly three stories a day, every day, all year (from only nine sources) is just not normal,” she told me. “It’s not a news cycle. It’s a campaign. It’s like being the weather. And everyone always moans about the weather.”
Today, we’ll bring you some of the most outrageous shots of last year’s culture war, including, but not limited to,
- Studies Find That Transgender Hormone Therapy Is Less Risky Than Birth Control Pills
- Bar bans mom over T-shirt that declares she’s a ‘Woman, adult human female,’ claims it’s not inclusive – TheBlaze
- 10-Year-Old Boy ‘Drag Kid’ Photographed With Naked Adult Drag Queen | The Daily Wire
- What it’s like to be a transgender Jew in the military now – Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- WATCH: Dad In Custody Battle With Ex-Wife Who Says 6-Year-Old Is A Transgender Girl: I Have To Watch The ‘Sexual Abuse’ Of My Son Every Day | The Daily Wire
- Female students rebel against transgender bathrooms, refuse to use same facilities as boys | Blogs | LifeSite
- Transgender Honduran activist: Migrants ‘not afraid’ of Trump policies
- Parents Refuse To Facilitate ‘Sex Change’ Of Autistic Son, So Authorities Threaten To Put Him In Foster Care | The Daily Wire
- Transgender ICE detainee died of AIDS complications, autopsy shows
- IT worker chops off his own penis and testicles using ultra-sharp ceramic knife and ice-cold water in bid to ‘become a nullo’
- Trans dads tell doctors: ‘You can be a man and have a baby’
- Transgender killer romped with a female inmate weeks after switch to women’s jail – The Sun
- What Father’s Day Means To A Transgender Parent | WEKU
- Transgender Activist Sarah McBride Is Running For Office
- Migrants Decry Conditions in ICE’s Transgender Unit | Phoenix New Times
- Trans Activist Organizes Topless Swimming Session For Girls as Young as 12, Parents Not Allowed to be Present
- Alleged predator Jessica Yaniv arrested, home searched – The Post Millennial
- Prominent Doctor Fired from University of Louisville for Standing By Medical Truth ⋆ Activist Mommy
- 10 Words Transgender People Want You to Know (But Not Say)
- Another library ‘drag queen’ exposed as sex offender – WND
- Gender transition poses ‘serious and irreversible damage’ to kids, top psychiatrist warns | News | LifeSite
- LGBTQ presidential forum 2019: Winners and Losers – Vox
- Transgender Activist Mentioned In Dave Chappelle’s ‘Sticks And Stones’ Netflix Special Dies – Deadline
- Transgender employees in tech: Why this “progressive” industry has more work to do to achieve true gender inclusivity | ZDNet
- Trans and non-binary people reveal what they want to say to cis people
- ‘Mom, I’m Transgender’: Parents Grapple as Trans Phenomenon Explodes | CBN News
- HUNTER: Trans killers, baby rapists terrifying female inmates | Toronto Sun
- Detectives: Transgender woman not victim of hate crime
- JK Rowling supporter Sharron Davies compares drag to black face
There’s a lot more to get to, plus your calls, at 808-4-OUTLAW
Join us, this and every Wednesday from 5-7pm US Eastern time for another exciting episode of the Outlaw Conservative Podcast, where I look forward to hearing from you at 808-4-OUTLAW, or on our Discord Server at https://OutlawConservative.com/discord
The players on this site now have 24/7/365 streaming content!
You can always listen to live Radical Agenda episodes at
This production is made possible by the financial support of listeners and readers like you. I literally cannot do this without you.
Sign up for my email list, so we can keep in touch