Sorry for the poor audio quality and the insufferable virtue signaling from Adam Kokesh during his recent interview with Chris. Thanks to those of you who have already contributed to Chris’s commissary fund while he awaits a bond hearing and his trial.
There’s still a lot of information yet to come to light regarding the politically motivated and frivolous charges against him. For now, Chris needs your support so he can continue to communicate with the outside world and get whatever resources he may need while detained. If you’d like to make a deposit to his commissary account, it would be much appreciated.
Please note: he will not be allowed to receive mail per jail policy.
If you already have a commissary account, you can add money to Chris’s separate tablet account with the same account credentials at the following link:
Tablet Account (preferred for now): https://sso.gtlconnect.com/users/sign_in
You can add money to his commissary account online by following these steps:
- Navigate to https://www.connectnetwork.com/webapp/jsps/cn/dashboard/dashboard.cn
- Click Sign-In
- Under Don’t have an account?, click Create one here.
- Create your account.
- Once created, select My Facilities from the menu on the left
- From the drop-downs, select New Hampshire and Strafford County Department of Corrections, then click Add.
- Once added, select My Inmates from the menu on the left.
- Select Search for inmate
- Search for “Cantwell” or inmate number: #20-00348
- When his name appears, click Add.
- Once added, select Dashboard from the menu on the left.
- Under Trust Fund, select Make a deposit.
- Follow the prompts to select an amount and add a payment method.
Chris appreciates your support!